City of Angels....and celebrity waxworks.


 So, we didn't spend a lot of time in Hollywood, purely because I predicted it wouldn't be John's scene...or mine for that matter. You do get obsessed with celeb spotting. I didn't see ONE for the record.
About 60% of my photos from Hollywood are of either John or I posing with a waxwork in Madame Tussauds. Ha. The Depp was my fave.
Anyway, we went to The Grove & the famous Farmer's Market for some shopping and movie watching (Resident Evil 3d) .... the guy at the popcorn stand smirked when we asked for sweet popcorn....as though he gets a lot of Brits asking for it. What is it with SALTED popcorn. We ate it anyway.
I realise I've posted this all in the wrong order.
We had THREE flights to get us to San Francisco, then had an internal flight to LA, where we split 6 days between Hollywood and Santa Monica.
People sometimes laugh at others for wanting to live in America instead of England...they want to get themselves there to understand why before judging!
I just felt content there (well, mostly in San Francisco, I didn't go back there for no reason... and surprisingly in Santa Monica)
Maybe one day?

1 comment:

  1. I love salted popcorn....can't stand the sweet stuff!

    ReplyDelete